HIGH PERFORMANCE SPC (STONE POLYMER COMPOSITE)
4.5MM (3.5MM + 1.0MM EVA PAD)
UV CURED URETHANE
7” X 48”
Wood look & feel
Enhanced UV Polyurethane
8 Year Limited Commercial Wear
What is covered and length of coverage?
For light commercial installations, the product is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for 8 years from the date of purchase. If a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Kinsley Carpet Mills in writing within 8 years of purchase, Kinsley Carpet Mills will supply new material of the same or similar grade sufficient to repair or replace the defective material. This warranty extends only to the original end user and is not transferable.
What Is Not Covered by These Warranties?
• Damage caused by fire, flooding, or intentional abuse.
• Damage caused by vacuum cleaner beater bar, caster wheels, and cutting from sharp objects.
• When vacuuming, we recommend using the wand attachment on your vacuum.
• Because rolling casters can damage the floor, we do not recommend them.
• Loss of gloss/scratching.
• Minor color, shade or texture variations between samples or printed color photography and the actual material.
• Floors that are not graded “regular”.
• Floors that are installed in other than owner-occupied or tenant-occupied residences (Except products that are noted as warranted light commercial).
• Installation-related errors or damage including improper conditioning of job-site and flooring materials.
• Construction damage after installation.
• Floors discolored from moisture or underlayment panels after having been repaired or replaced by Kinsley Carpet Mills one time.
• Floors damaged by excessive moisture from sources such as flooding and water leakage.
• Installation defects.
• Gluing down the product.
• Damage caused by abuse such as moving appliances across the floor without adequate protection. When moving appliances or heavy furniture, lay a plywood panel on your floor and “walk” the item across it. This protects your floor from scuffing and tears.
What Is Excluded from These Warranties?
• None of our installers, retailers, distributors or employees has authority to alter the obligations, limitations, disclaimers or exclusions under any of our warranties.
• We exclude and will not be liable for or pay incidental, consequential or special damages under our warranties. By this we mean any loss, expense, or damage other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring. Our limited warranties constitute the only express warranties for the product purchased.
• To the extent permitted by law and for all non-consumer product, all warranties other than our limited warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed. If any implied warranty arises under state law, any and all implied warranties (including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this written warranty, to the extent allowed by law.
• Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
• These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Proper installation plays a key role in the performance of Kinsley Carpet Mills floors. For installation of click vinyl plank, our installation guide should be followed.
• This limited product warranty does not cover the installation of the product, even though Kinsley Carpet Mills will pay reasonable labor costs for covered repair or replacement if your floor was professionally installed and the floor product fails for reasons other than installation error. Installation errors are the responsibility of the installer. While installations not performed according to our requirements do not void the product warranty, damage or problems with the flooring related to improper installation are not covered.
NOTE: Flooring installed in front of direct sunlight will not be covered, (windows or doors must be tinted)